Options in the:
Process Markdown with
Default Markdown processor. The Discount processor is preferred for GitHub users, MultiMarkdown is ideal for writers. Marked compensates for some differences between syntax. See Help->Markdown Reference for additional information.
- Generate IDs on headlines
- Generate header IDs based on contents of h1-h6 tag.
- Use random footnote IDs
- Generate random footnote IDs to avoid conflicts when multiple documents are displayed on the web.
- Process Markdown inside of HTML
- By default, Markdown inside of HTML tags is usually ignored. This option forces Marked to continue processing within block elements. Note that some markup may cause issues.
- Retain line breaks in paragraphs
- Respect line breaks in paragraph text, replacing with hard breaks instead of concatenating with the previous line.
- Render GitHub checkboxes
- [ ]and
- [x]for creating checkboxes in lists. Checkboxes are rendered for preview but not functional within Marked.