Options in the:
Process Markdown with
Default Markdown processor. The Discount processor is preferred for GitHub users, MultiMarkdown is ideal for writers. Marked compensates for some differences between syntax. See Help->Markdown Reference for additional information.
- Generate IDs on headlines
- Generate header IDs based on contents of h1-h6 tag.
- Use random footnote IDs
- Generate random footnote IDs to avoid conflicts when multiple documents are displayed on one page.
- Process Markdown inside of HTML
- By default, Markdown inside of HTML tags is usually ignored. This option forces Marked to continue processing within block elements. Note that some markup may cause issues.
- Retain line breaks in paragraphs
- Respect line breaks in paragraph text, replacing with hard breaks instead of concatenating with the previous line.
- Render GitHub checkboxes
- [ ]and
- [x]for creating checkboxes in lists. Checkboxes are rendered for preview but not functional within Marked.
- #Text is tag
- Allows hashtags, (
#immediately followed by text with no space) to be interpreted as tags, not headlines. This functionality is default for Bear users.
- Style tags causes tags to be displayed with “capsule” formatting to distinguish them from text. When this is enabled, tags can be shown/hidden using .